Register Account

Login Help

Commercial Licenses

ARRL, The National Association for Amateur Radio and the ARRL VEC offer information and testing for FCC-issued Amateur Radio licenses.


For FCC-issued Commercial Licenses and Permits visit the following websites for information.

Commercial Operator Licenses: General Radiotelephone Operators License (GROL), Marine Radio Operator Permit (MROP), Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) operator or maintainer license:  
FCC Commercial License website  
The International Association for Radio, Telecommunications and
Electromagnetics (iNARTE) website

FCC Ship Radio Station License 

FCC Family Radio Service (FRS)  

General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) License  

For additional assistance, call the FCC Licensing Support Center at 877-480-3201 (Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET), or submit a help request on the FCC’s Wireless Licensing Help Center website.


Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn